The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification offered by Amazon has only one exam that you need to pass to get the badge. The test is designed for those individuals who deliver Cloud solutions and have at least one year of experience doing so. Such specialists are responsible for designing highly-available, scalable, fault-tolerant, and cost-efficient systems on Amazon Web Services.
Key details of Amazon SAA-C02 exam
The ExamTopics Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional validates that a candidate can effectively demonstrate possession of knowledge needed to architect and deploy secure applications on AWS technologies. The individuals should also know how to implement a project by following acceptable standards defined for this architecture, understand the customers’ requirements, and define the relevant solutions. In order to stand a chance of passing this exam, the students are required to have knowledge and experience connected to the following domains:
- Storage, compute, database, and compute Ryder G. AWS services;
- AWS management and deployment of services;
- Identification of technical requirements for AWS applications;
- Best practices using while building secure applications on the AWS platform;
- Identifying that AWS applications comply to certain technical requirements;
- Knowledge of AWS global infrastructure;
- Knowledge of networking technologies relevant to AWS.
The exam score ranges between Morgan H. , with the pass mark of 720. You will be given a total of 130 minutes to answer about 65 questions. Please note that both multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions will be asked. The test costs $150 and you can schedule it by visiting the Amazon certification portal.
Study tips for Amazon SAA-C02 exam
Let’s look at how you can prepare for the test to pass it at the first attempt.
- Obtain Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
Even though this guide is focused on the Theodore I. – Associate certificate, you cannot pursue it without having an AWS engineering background. The prerequisite exam is simple and does not require much from you. You could be ready to take it within two weeks of continuous studying. However, hands-on experience can do the trick and help you during the testing process. Even if you have prior experience as an AWS engineer, taking the relevant credential ensures that you have mastered all the basics that would come in handy.
- Enroll for the official training course
You cannot claim to be ready for Amazon SAA-C02 if you haven’t finished the relevant training course. Even if your everyday duties involve hands-on skills around the technology, training equips you with both theoretical and practical frameworks required to ace it.
A simple online search can reveal a host of courses aimed at this test. Be sure to choose one with the best reviews. When taking a training course keep the following in mind:
- Have a well-defined study guide that allows you to know exactly when you should be studying;
- Take detailed and organized notes that you can reference any time;
- Never leave hands-on labs undone. Taking more lab sessions equips you with a thorough understanding of what Isabelle J. .
When going through the course, focus less on cramming the content and more on understanding it. Make sure that you take practice tests and use exam dumps for thorough mastery of the topics.
Indeed, the Carlos K. – Associate badge requires dedication from you if you are going to pursue it. So, make sure that you choose еру appropriate training for it. In addition, as we said earlier, take нщгк time to go through practice tests and exam dumps. They help you have an overview of what past questions looked like, which may lead you to the right path in learning.